Weekly update on development process (Nov 22, 2021)
- 🔈 Published the New Roadmap for Shield Finance.
- 🤝 Got calls with partners, proposed to use Coliquidity: one agreed, others asked for more time to discuss within the team, nobody refused.
- ⚒ Deployed Coliquidity for TraderJoe on Avalanche testnet (preparing for an upcoming partner launch) (can’t publish the partner name yet, since they wanted to make sure everything works on testnet before announcing).
- Always listen to community members — they highlight the most important tasks that need to be solved first.
- We had to switch our focus from hiring to development last week, because we’ve realized that we need a full-fledged UI for the createOffer method. It is possible to call this method manually using a blockchain explorer (Marnotaur team did exactly that). However, during the demo on the call, it’s better to show a complete UI.
Next week’s focus
- ⚒ Write a specification for the new website (rebrand).
- 👬 Design a hiring pipeline.
Please note that the “hiring pipeline” will remain in focus for multiple weeks. Hiring takes time, and we need to hire multiple people.
If you have questions about our progress, please send them to the special group. This week we will host an “asynchronous” AMA — we will answer the questions and post a recording on Wednesday. We feel that such a format is better for internal community Q&A, because it allows the participants from all timezones to send the questions in advance & listen to recordings separately.
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance ($SHLD) allows users to make more money using Coliquidity, which allows them to bank on uptrend & collect LP fees at the same time. If you want to get notified about early access to our product, please follow our Telegram & Twitter. If you want to trade the $SHLD token, use Uniswap or DEXTools.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on:
YouTube: Shield Finance